Computer Game in ancient Greek - corrections?

Here you can discuss all things Ancient Greek. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Greek, and more.
daivid
Administrator

Computer Game in ancient Greek - corrections?

Post by daivid »

I have already posted a request for help for the Greek of the computer game here:
http://www.textkit.com/greek-latin-foru ... 28&t=66603

It is possible that the reason that I have only had one suggestion is that those on the forum best able to spot errors do not have the time to go through it (or for a host of other valid reasons). It is also possible that as the composition tends to be less frequented that they have missed it.

I like to think that a game like this does give a limited but worthwhile bit of practice to beginners with vocabulary and verb forms so might be worth a look.

(I guess there is a theoretical possibility that there are no errors but I take that seriously :) )
λονδον

Markos
Textkit Zealot

Re: Computer Game in ancient Greek - corrections?

Post by Markos »

ὦ χαῖρε, φίλε Δαυίδ. ὀρθῶ σε αἰτοῦντά με.
daivid wrote:τὸ χῶμα ἐλάχιστος.
δεῖ γράφειν «τὸ χῶμα ἐλάχιστον
daivid wrote:I like to think that a game like this does give a limited but worthwhile bit of practice to beginners with vocabulary and verb forms so might be worth a look.
I've played the game several times and have enjoyed it. But then, I don't get out much. :lol:

ἔρρωσο!
οὐ μανθάνω γράφειν, ἀλλὰ γράφω τοῦ μαθεῖν.

daivid
Administrator

Re: Computer Game in ancient Greek - corrections?

Post by daivid »

Markos wrote: I've played the game several times and have enjoyed it. But then, I don't get out much. :lol:

ἔρρωσο!
I'm glad to know at least one person is using it. Thanks very much for all the corrections which I have now uploaded.
λονδον