M&F w/o Answer Key?

Are you learning Latin with Latin: An Intensive Course by Moreland and Fleischer? Here's where you can meet other learners using this textbook. Use this board to ask questions and post your work for feedback.
pster
Textkit Zealot

M&F w/o Answer Key?

Post by pster »

OK, 25 years ago I used M&F in a year long course. I didn't do any Latin after that course. I recently picked up Wheelock and was going to start to go through it seriously on my own. But I read the rant about Wheelock that an M&F partisan had posted and I thought OK I'll use M&F. But then I heard that there is no answer key! Whoa! I had just worked through EVERY problem in Mastronarde's Attic Greek and I would have been lost without an answer key. So what am I supposed to do? M&F sounds like my kinda book. I loved Mastronarde and M&F sounds equally impressive. But no answer key?? I may have to use Wheelock! Posting answers to exercises is not a solution for me. Occasionally of course, but not every day.

Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Re: M&F w/o Answer Key?

Post by Jeff Tirey »

answers keys are good reminders of how little we have learned. I think if you're an independent learner you need some way to check and measure your progress.

Jeff
Textkit Founder