Attica Intermediate Greek Answer Kwy

Use this forum to organize a study group around a specific textbook. Before starting, you might wish to advertise your plan on other forums first.
dweissma
Textkit Neophyte

Attica Intermediate Greek Answer Kwy

Post by dweissma »

Hi,
I bought a copy of Attica partly because the preface clearly says that an exercise answer key is available on the publisher’s web site. But the site doesn’t seem to offer a way to do that. Has anyone been able to download such a key? Thanks.

Aetos
Textkit Zealot

Re: Attica Intermediate Greek Answer Kwy

Post by Aetos »

You'll need to set up an account with Yale University Press and then apply for instructor access. After that, you'll probably get an automatic reply denying access (unless you can provide instructor credentials)At this point, try sending an email explaining that your need for the answer key is due to your using the book for self-instruction and so require access to course resources to this address: marketing@yale.edu. If you send it to language.yalepress@yale.edu, you may not get a response.

Luiz H Guimaraes
Textkit Neophyte

Re: Attica Intermediate Greek Answer Kwy

Post by Luiz H Guimaraes »

Greetings.

About a month ago Yale UP sent me the answer keys to Claxton's "Attica". If you are still interested in it, I can send a PDF copy of these materials.
Best regards.
Luiz H
lheitor@mps.com.br