Athenaze Student books

Use this forum to organize a study group around a specific textbook. Before starting, you might wish to advertise your plan on other forums first.
Sohtnirybal
Textkit Neophyte

Athenaze Student books

Post by Sohtnirybal »

I was wonder if any of you have the athenaze student books, in the italian edition, I have been searching for those but unfortunatelly my searchings have been unsuccessful.

Hugus Berolinensis
Textkit Neophyte

Re: Athenaze Student books

Post by Hugus Berolinensis »

I have just ordered the first book of the Italian version of the Athenaze series from Italy last week. I still don't have it with me, but hopefully the transport will work out fine. You can check the offer of the Vivarium Novum Academy online: https://vivariumnovum.it/catalogo/greco/corso-base

It is not possible to order from them directly anymore, but they gave me the contact of an Italian book distributor (libri@siapinternational.it) that can ship them to you. At least to Germany they do. Just sent them an email (in talian, they'll ignore English) with the books of the Vivarium Novum catalogue that you want and your shipping address and they'll sent you a commercial proposal.
Hugus Berolinensis