Greek New Testament College Courses on YouTube

Are you learning Koine Greek, the Greek of the New Testament and most other post-classical Greek texts? Whatever your level, use this forum to discuss all things Koine, Biblical or otherwise, including grammar, textbook talk, difficult passages, and more.
Pros
Textkit Member

Greek New Testament College Courses on YouTube

Post by Pros »

Eternity Bible College has uploaded two of its college courses on learning New Testament Biblical Greek unto YouTube: New Testament Greek I and New Testament Greek II. New Testament Greek I is your basic course on nouns, verbs and other parts of speech. New Testament Greek II translates each verse from the epistles of I John and Philippians. If you are a self-learner like me, this is another great resource to take advantage of while it remains available.

Greek Exegesis I is from The Master's Seminary. The lectures are on topics of interests in Dan Wallace's book, "Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics". Unfortunately, translation assignments are not discussed in class. Greek Exegesis II is uploaded now also.

New Testament Greek I - (14 videos)

New Testament Greek II - (16 Videos)

Greek Exegesis I - (14 Videos)

Greek Exegesis II - (21 Videos)
Last edited by Pros on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

FauxKneeBologna
Textkit Neophyte

Re: Complete College Courses on YouTube

Post by FauxKneeBologna »

Thanks for the post!

Isaac Newton
Textkit Zealot

Post by Isaac Newton »

Erasmian nonsense.
Οὐαὶ οἱ λέγοντες τὸ πονηρὸν καλὸν καὶ τὸ καλὸν πονηρόν, οἱ τιθέντες τὸ σκότος φῶς καὶ τὸ φῶς σκότος, οἱ τιθέντες τὸ πικρὸν γλυκὺ καὶ τὸ γλυκὺ πικρόν

Sofronios
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Sofronios »

looking forward to see how they present the verb forms..
thx for posting
ὁ δὲ εἶπε· πῶς γὰρ ἂν δυναίμην, ἐὰν μή τις ὁδηγήσῃ με;
Qui ait : Et quomodo possum, si non aliquis ostenderit mihi ?

Pros
Textkit Member

Re: Greek New Testament College Courses on YouTube

Post by Pros »

I added another 2 courses of interest from The Master's Seminary. Enjoy.

hubertm
Textkit Neophyte

Post by hubertm »

Hi,
I wanted to check the lectures that you posted here but the New Testament Greek I - (14 videos) and New Testament Greek II - (16 Videos) have been deleted from youtube. Have you possibly got them on any other platform?

Hubert

Pros
Textkit Member

Post by Pros »

Hi hubertm,

hubertm said,
I wanted to check the lectures that you posted here but the New Testament Greek I - (14 videos) and New Testament Greek II - (16 Videos) have been deleted from youtube. Have you possibly got them on any other platform?
No. But there is a set of lectures by Bill Mounce here that beginners may find profitable. I have not watched these videos but I have his book which Bible colleges use. If anyone watches these videos, leave a comment of review. Thanks.