LLPSI Audio Book on YouTube (Lingua Latina Per Se Illustrata, Familia Romana, Colloquia Personarum)

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
Lucus Eques
Textkit Zealot

LLPSI Audio Book on YouTube (Lingua Latina Per Se Illustrata, Familia Romana, Colloquia Personarum)

Post by Lucus Eques »

Salvēte plūrimum, amīcī! 😃

For those of you interested in the book Lingua Latina Per Se Illustrata, I have recently recorded the audio for all the chapters of Familia Romana and the Colloquia Personarum, with the Fabulae Syrae and Romae Aeterna to be added soon:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... A060P487pV

Valēte atque valēte!
Lūcius
L. Amādeus Rāniērius · Λ. Θεόφιλος Ῥᾱνιήριος 🦂

SCORPIO·MARTIANVS

Ursinus
Textkit Enthusiast

Re: LLPSI Audio Book on YouTube (Lingua Latina Per Se Illustrata, Familia Romana, Colloquia Personarum)

Post by Ursinus »

Good work. Can't wait to see Roma Aeterna. It definitely could use the audio.
In hoc enim fallimur, quod mortem prospicimus" -- Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Vestibulum: Revised and Expanded

Διορθοῦ με εἰ πλανῶμαι, παρακαλῶ.

Gratia et Pax,

Joannes Ursinus

Laurentius Mons
Textkit Member

Re: LLPSI Audio Book on YouTube (Lingua Latina Per Se Illustrata, Familia Romana, Colloquia Personarum)

Post by Laurentius Mons »

I think recording the books that have not previously been recorded is a very good idea! I used Ørberg's recordings of Familia Romana while working through the book and profited immensely from being able to listen to the chapters being read aloud.

However, I'm wondering if you asked for permission to publish these recordings?

RandyGibbons
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by RandyGibbons »

Excellently done. I like the pronunciation and pace of your reading, and I especially like the clarity in the (nicely & slowly scrolled) display of the pictures and text.

Bravo!

Randy Gibbons