Answer only if you have used Bradley’s Arnold, Bennett’s, and North and Hillard’s composition books

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
Propertius
Textkit Fan

Answer only if you have used Bradley’s Arnold, Bennett’s, and North and Hillard’s composition books

Post by Propertius »

I remember reading in some thread somewhere that someone had used all three of those books so there must be at least one person that can reply to this thread. I would prefer it if only people that have used all three of the composition books mention in the subject of this thread to answer. Thank you.
As for my question now (or rather request), could anyone (that has used all three of those composition books of course) give a review on each book. And after having done all three, would you recommend someone to so as well? I’m currently doing Hillard and Botting (I know, I’m a complete beginner). I was thinking of doing Bennett’s composition book next, followed by North and Hillard, and then Bradley’s Arnold. Would you all consider this a good order to go through all three books? Or would you recommend a different order?