Voluit: amico / amica cognita

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
Fausta
Textkit Neophyte

Voluit: amico / amica cognita

Post by Fausta »

Salvete! I recently retired and now have the time to devote myself to learning latin. I am using Wheelock’s Latin 7th edition and the Cambridge Latin Course. I am at the beginner level in my studies. I am looking for an online latin ‘buddy’. I would like to share short simple stories and sentences that I have written in latin, and have an opportunity to ‘speak’ with another latin learner. I would also be willing to read what someone else has written in latin. It’s always gratifying when someone understands the message you are trying to communicate! I am not asking for free tutoring or for someone to correct my work, although I would gladly accept constructive comments.

sarahlee
Textkit Neophyte

Re: Voluit: amico / amica cognita

Post by sarahlee »

Salve, Fausta!

I would gladly practice speaking latin with you :) I practice everyday with a few friends, it's hard work but I think it's giving good results. te mittam parvum nuntium!

Fausta
Textkit Neophyte

Re: Voluit: amico / amica cognita

Post by Fausta »

Salve et gratis Sarahlee! Quid amas facere otio? Pingere, legere et conexos amo.