Greetings!

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
mingshey
Textkit Zealot

Greetings!

Post by mingshey »

I've been away for such a long time.
Daily work and not very specially good family care held not only my time but my mind wholesale from taking a little bit of time to visit here.

Well, my status as for Greek study:
I've attended an open session of Plato's "Charmides" held by a "Western Classics Studies Collaboration Course" at Seoul National University, during this winter vacation. It went as far as half of the text. A hard work. I devoted almost the whole time searching dictionary and parsing the sentences. The lecturer was a Philosophy major in his doctorate course. The course included the second book of Athenaze, too. It totalled 45 hours. 15 days, 3 hours a day. I had to skip a few days for the school work, but I kept up with it to the end.
As my school opened in Spring I was snapped out of Greek study back to the harness again. The winter session was a great opportunity to study Greek after the Pharr study group here in textkit, and I miss both of them.

Right now I have to make questions for the final exam of this semester. So, see you sooner or later.

CanadianGirl
Textkit Fan

Re: Greetings!

Post by CanadianGirl »

Old-timer's week at Textkit!! Good to be back. I'm eager to get into some good discussions.

klewlis
Global Moderator

Post by klewlis »

welcome back!
First say to yourself what you would be; then do what you need to do. ~Epictetus

Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Post by Jeff Tirey »

nice to see some old faces. I have not been on the boards much. - Jeff
Textkit Founder

Kopio
Global Moderator

Post by Kopio »

Wow....looks like I'm not the only old timer to stick his head in the door lately!!

-Kopio

Adelheid
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Adelheid »

Familiar names! I've been back every now and then, but never managed another run like with Pharr.
Regards,
Adelheid
http://www.perispomenon.nl