In my research i have to quote quite often ancient Greek sources, therefore I need a program that can help me with this.

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Constantinus Philo
Textkit Zealot

In my research i have to quote quite often ancient Greek sources, therefore I need a program that can help me with this.

Post by Constantinus Philo »

Any suggestions as for a free downloadable program for writing polytonic Greek with aspirations and iota subscripta.
Semper Fidelis

Constantinus Philo
Textkit Zealot

Re: In my research i have to quote quite often ancient Greek sources, therefore I need a program that can help me with t

it says the page not available
Semper Fidelis

Cathexis
Textkit Member

Re: In my research i have to quote quite often ancient Greek sources, therefore I need a program that can help me with t

Post by Cathexis »

FWIW,

If you do a yahoo search on, "Unigreek" a number of other choices come up.
The link that leads to the site "metacpan" has some sort of downloadable.
Check them out but my kindle makes saving and reposting links a chore so
You will have to do your own legwork.

Hope this helps,
Cathexis
Romani ite Domum

Sohtnirybal
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Sohtnirybal »

microsoft also have a politonic keyboard, you could download and use it, it's not so practical to use but you could get familiar with it and finally as I did, you type in greek without any deal.

εὐψύχει!

Constantinus Philo
Textkit Zealot

I have found keyman
Semper Fidelis