Introduction

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
dimine
Textkit Neophyte

Introduction

Post by dimine »

Hello Textkit! My name's Dimitri and I decided to sign up after a period of lurking around the forums.

I'm currently learning Latin, but I'm very fresh to it - only about a month down or so. My interest in Latin stems from a broader interest in classics and ancient history, as well as a general love of learning languages. I currently speak four languages, one of which is Spanish, which has been an interesting factor in my learning of Latin for sure. I'm also a bit of Caesar fanboy, so my main goal is to eventually be able to read The Gallic Wars in the original Latin.

I've also an interest in Ancient Greek myths, religion and entertainment culture, so I might at some point dip my toes into learning Ancient Greek too, though I'm trying to take it one step at a time for now.

I think that's about all I can think of to say at the moment. Thanks for having me and I look forward to furthering my learning on here!

bedwere
Global Moderator

Re: Introduction

Post by bedwere »

Welcome to Textkit, Dimitri!