Greetings

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
steve200
Textkit Neophyte

Greetings

Post by steve200 »

Hello everyone. It is a pleasure for me to join the forum. I have been studying Latin and Greek for many years, being completely self taught.
There are so many occasions when one feels it would be nice to communicate with others for clarification or discussion so I look forward to talking with you in the future.

bedwere
Global Moderator

Re: Greetings

Post by bedwere »

Welcome to Textkit!

Cristoferuritius15
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Cristoferuritius15 »

It is always great to have someone new to chat on, especially in the sort of topics (and in the sort of languages no one around us seems to be interested). I hope we can all profit from your study and experience. After all, I don’t believe there many around who can read Tacitus in the blink of an eye, or even who have gotten around the whole corpus of the classical periods of Greece and Rome. Even in the most perused authors, for most of us, there will always be some obscurity, which can not be readily explained.
Wish you all the best.
« Bonus vero vir sine deo nemo est; an potest aliquis supra fortunam nisi ab illo adiutus exurgere? Ille dat consilia magnifica et erecta. »

JasonBaker
Textkit Neophyte

Post by JasonBaker »

Welcome to paradise ✨️ :D