fertur ... habuisse

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
intolerandus
Textkit Neophyte

fertur ... habuisse

Post by intolerandus »

Second thoughts.

I don't know how to delete the thread.

seneca2008
Textkit Zealot

Re: fertur ... habuisse

Post by seneca2008 »

This may have stumped other people so its a pity you deleted your post especially as you have come with your own answer?
Persuade tibi hoc sic esse, ut scribo: quaedam tempora eripiuntur nobis, quaedam subducuntur, quaedam effluunt. Turpissima tamen est iactura, quae per neglegentiam fit. Et si volueris attendere, maxima pars vitae elabitur male agentibus, magna nihil agentibus, tota vita aliud agentibus.

intolerandus
Textkit Neophyte

Post by intolerandus »

It was an outlandishly stupid question to post. It would have served as a source of a constant embarrassment to me had I decided to let this thread live.

seneca2008
Textkit Zealot

Post by seneca2008 »

Glad you solved it yourself.

Simply asking the question can sometimes be enough for the penny to drop. :D
Persuade tibi hoc sic esse, ut scribo: quaedam tempora eripiuntur nobis, quaedam subducuntur, quaedam effluunt. Turpissima tamen est iactura, quae per neglegentiam fit. Et si volueris attendere, maxima pars vitae elabitur male agentibus, magna nihil agentibus, tota vita aliud agentibus.